I like to make my own coconut milk because it is so easy to make it. And it contains only coconut.
Slovak 🇸🇰 domáce kokosové mlieko
What you need:
- 20g desiccated coconut
- 250ml water
How to make it:
- Put the ingredients into the jar and mix it.
- Let it sit for 1 hour at the room temperature.
- Transfer it into the blender and blend it for approximately 1 minute.
- Strain it through a fine sieve.
- Place coconut pulp into the bowl and use it for example with your breakfast. In this case store your coconut pulp covered in the fridge for the next day. Or you can freeze the coconut pulp and use it when you will make your homemade granola👇
You can use your coconut milk immediately or store it covered in the fridge up to 4 days.
👉Learn about Whole food plant based lifestyle here and be inspired by these👉 delicious recipes
Learn about👉 zero waste lifestyle and why it is so important.
Connect with me @discover.north.cyprus
Join @our.planet.our.home on Instagram – world wide zero waste community
Enjoy with the recipes which calls for coconut milk👇
Have a look at another homemade basic recipes👇