Yummy recipe for you – enjoy as a main dish.
Slovak 🇸🇰 Krémová papriková omáčka
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlics, chopped
- 2 big red bell peppers, cut into stripes
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast, or more (see pictures below how it looks like)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or wholewheat flour
- Salt, Pepper
- 500 ml unsweetened plant milk. I used homemade oat milk
How to make it:
- Heat up oil in the pot, add onion and cook till tender. (Add a splash of water to prevent it from burning if you need to). Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add bell peppers, salt, pepper, mix it well. Cook for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Put your pepper mixture into the blender. Add milk, nutritional yeast, cornstarch and blend it till you get nice smooth texture.
- Transfer your pepper sauce back into the pot. Taste it and add more seasoning and nutritional yeast if you desire.
- Bring it to the boil and simmer it for few minutes till you get the thickness of your sauce you like.
- Enjoy it with whole wheat pasta
This recipe makes around 3 portions.
👉Learn about Whole food plant based lifestyle here and be inspired by these👉 delicious recipes
Learn about👉 zero waste lifestyle and why it is so important.
Connect with me @discover.north.cyprus
Join @our.planet.our.home on Instagram – world wide zero waste community
Have a look at other delicious👉 sauces for pasta
Another recipes with nutritional yeast👇
My pasta is ready