Yummy recipe for you – enjoy as a starter.
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlics, chopped
- 1 cauliflower, cut
- 1.5 litre vegetable stock (or more, I usually make 2 litres of this soup so I will adjust my stock according to this)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (see pictures below how it looks like)
- Salt, Pepper
- 250 ml oat milk or any plant milk I used homemade oat milk
How to make it:
- Heat up oil in the big soup pot, add onion and cook till tender (Add a splash of water to prevent it from burning if you need to). Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower, vegetable stock, milk, salt, pepper and mix it well. Bring to the boil, then cook till your cauliflower is soft.
- Put your soup into the blender and blend it till smooth.
- Transfer your soup back to the pot, add nutritional yeast and mix it well. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Taste it and add more seasoning if you desire.
This soup makes around 3 – 4 portions so share it with your loved ones or store it in the fridge.
👉Learn about Whole food plant based lifestyle here and be inspired by these👉 delicious recipes
Learn about👉 zero waste lifestyle and why it is so important.
Connect with me @discover.north.cyprus
Join @our.planet.our.home on Instagram – world wide zero waste community
If you fancy different kind of soup, have a look at these👇
Another recipes with nutritional yeast👇