Yummy recipe for you – enjoy as a starter.
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 smaller broccoli, cut
- 1 smaller cauliflower, cut
- 150 g spinach, fresh or frozen
- 2 litre vegetable broth or more (I usually make 2 litres of this soup so I adjust the amount of my stock according to this)
- salt, pepper
How to make it:
- In a big soup pot heat up the oil, add onion and cook till tender. (Add a splash of water to prevent it from burning if you need to).
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, vegetable broth, salt and pepper and mix it.
- Cook till your vegetables are tender.
- Transfer your soup to the blender and blend it till smooth.
- Pour your smooth soup back to the pot. Taste it and add more seasoning if you desire.
This soup makes around 3 – 4 portions so share it with your loved ones or store it in the fridge.
👉Learn about Whole food plant based lifestyle here and be inspired by these👉 delicious recipes
Learn about👉 zero waste lifestyle and why it is so important.
Connect with me @discover.north.cyprus
Join @our.planet.our.home on Instagram – world wide zero waste community
If you fancy different kind of soup, have a look at these👇
My soup is ready 😋 The leaves on the picture are bay leaves what I picked up from the tree and now I dry them.
When you make it let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you.
From my heart to yours